Thursday, June 7, 2007

End of class, and onward

Three weeks goes fast when you're writing creatively during a three week interim writing course. It was fun and went very well. It was an incredibly comfortable class which provided a safe environment to explore the creative side we were all able to get to show and share.

There's so much that can be done with the web, it's where it's at. With a dollop of creativity and some technical skill wonderfully new expressions of the mind can be constructed, and widely shared with ease. Creative web projects and development are going to be a primary focus for me moving forward. On my radar are maps, interactivity, animation, audio and video combined with text: multi-mixed-media. This along with making a good personal website.

I'll miss coming to class (a few minutes late each day, on average) and writing, responding, hearing stories from the class, reading and creating. And little Baby Quack Quack, who now happily resides at Tenny park. And tales of kidnapped students. Oh my.

Thanks John for a great class and to all of my classmates. To the future. Maybe I can make something of that 'cream cheese in a tube' idea. Have a great summer.

Additionally: I added a few small things recently:

  • an interactive map of where I live
  • a changing Spiderman: try clicking on him
  • Flickr photo 'badge' in the sidebar
with some audio coming shortly (later today) of me reading some haiku's and also some videos.

No comments: